Three injured in Zaria mosque collapse

4 hours ago 1
ARTICLE AD BOX

At three persons sustained injuries when a section of the Zaria Central Mosque under reconstruction collapsed on Wednesday.

Eyewitnesses told journalists the injured persons, believed to be construction workers, were immediately evacuated to a hospital in Zaria for treatment.

No life was lost in the incident.

The construction site was subsequently cordoned off, while labourers were seen clearing debris from the collapsed section.

READ ALSO:

The spokesman of the Zazzau Emirate Council, Malam Abdullahi Kwarbai who did not deny the incident declined to comment.

Kwarbai simply said the reconstruction project had earlier been handed over to a technical committee, which subsequently transferred the site to the construction company handling the work.

The post Three injured in Zaria mosque collapse appeared first on Latest Nigeria News | Top Stories from Ripples Nigeria.

Read Entire Article
Disclaimer naijasurenews.com only organizes news items from different sources and should not be held responsible for any news item on this website. Opinions and issues conveyed here are not ours but our respective sources. All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners Copyright © 2026 Naijasurenews.com, all rights reserved.Made with 💖 in Nigeria by Gimo Internet Tech. Whatsapp +2349029467326